Skin Stimulator Dual-Sided Sponge
Invigorates, stimulates and firms, reduces appearance of dimpled skin.
- Dry Skin Brush, before showering or bathing, at least ONCE per day.
- Brush each part of your Body 7 to 14 times VIGOROUSLY and COMPLETELY brushing your WHOLE body
- Brush the soles of each foot FIRST (these nerve endings affect your WHOLE body)
- Brush your ankles, calves, and thighs (up the front, side and back) of each leg
- Brush across your hips and bum up towards your heart starting from the center
- Brush in a circular motion over your abdomen, counter-clockwise 7 times, then clockwise 7 times
- Brush your palms; up your arms to your shoulders
- Brush the backs of your hands up your arms again to your shoulders
- Lift each arm and Brush your armpit circling under your breast (Using LIGHTER strokes over and around your breasts, but do NOT Brush your nipples)
- Brush out from the center across your collarbone, left and right
- Brush behind your ears down your neck
- Brush down the nape of your neck and across your upper shoulders left and right out from the center
Finish up with your regular cleansing and ending with three hot and cold rinse cycles to INVIGORATE blood circulation and STIMULATE surface warmth.
After cleansing, dry off vigorously and massage your skin using one of Isis Essentials™ Body Blends applying in the same direction as you have brushed.
ALWAYS Skin Brush towards the heart!