Baobab oil is highly penetrating, deeply nourishing and softens dry skin. It is known to restore and moisturize the skin.
The characteristics of baobab oil are:
- Moisturizes dry skin and hair.
- Absorbs easily and quickly.
- Improves the skin’s tone and elasticity.
- Encourages cell regeneration.
- Softens skin.
- Relieves eczema.
- Relieves psoriasis.
- Alleviates pain from burns and regenerates epithelial tissue quickly.
- Helps repair skin damage from the sun.
- Aids in preventing stretch marks.
- Golden Yellow with nutty scent.
What is Baobab Oil used for?
Baobab seed oil can be used for numerous applications; some are listed here:
- Moisturizers, creams and anti-ageing products.
- Skin care products or used “as is” mixed with a few drops of water.
- Bathing Soaps, lotions and shower creams.
- Lip balms / lipsticks.
- Hair care products.
- Massage oils & Aromatherapy.
- Skin burns. Helps repair skin damage (avoid applying to open wounds).
Baobab oil is known for the following beauty benefits:
- Skin softening
- Skin restructuring
- Quick absorption
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Encourages regeneration of cells
- Does not clog skin pores
- The essential fatty acids contribute towards maintaining a healthy skin
- Superb moisturizing benefits for skin and hair
- It is a non-siccative (non-drying) oil